Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome to Safebook

I'm just getting going but I think this site will help many many people. The focus of this blog is security on the web. Facebook is one site I plan to talk about a lot, seeing how every week I see a new scam show up on Facebook. I plan to teach you how to spot scams on the internet, as well as spot malicious Facebook apps.

In-fact on the right side of this blog there's a ticker for malicious Facebook apps. The goal is, if you see it mentioned here, you wont add it on Facebook. You can also check whether an app is malicious by visiting this site.

I plan to have a simple way for you to submit apps for review for this list but for now, it's up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before they appear on the site, so it may take a few minutes before your comment appears.